In the inquiry it is necessary to specify its character. If this is an URGENT or NON-URGENT consultation. In the first case, an attempt will be made to respond within 24 hours of recieving the inquiry.
In the case of inquiries that are associated with laboratory analyzes, however, the time to obtain results from laboratory determinations is very variable as it depends on many factors, from the state in which the samples arrive, the time at which they arrive and, above all, what determination must be made of them.
Below are the GUIDELINES for estimated times of results obtention from the different services:
- Veterinary Pathology Diagnostic Service (SDVP): 3 to 7 days on average.
- Bacteriology and Mycology Service: 3 to 7 days on average.
- Veterinary Laboratory for the Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases (LvdMI):
- General bacteriology: 24-48h.
- Other determinations: 7 days on average.
- Molecular Genetics Veterinary Service (SVGM): 15 days. Variable depending on the determination requested.
- Parasitology Laboratories: 24-48h.